Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has obtained an arrest warrant for 63-year-old Alfred Peacock for failing to register as a sex offender.
Peacock was convicted of aggravated assault with intent to rape in Dougherty County in 2000 and also has an active warrant for violating the terms of his probation.
Peacock failed to report to the sheriff's office in 2018 for his annual registration, per the requirements of his sex offender status, and is not residing at the location he previously provided to law enforcement. Peacock is described as a black male, approximately 6'1", 245 lbs., with balding hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Peacock's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 on the E911 non-emergency line at (912) 384-7675.
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- 38-year-old arrested on aggravated assault charges after allegedly attempting to hit another with his vehicle
- Douglas man remains in jail after allegedly violating restraining order
- One suspect wanted, another jailed on aggravated assault charges after fight on Coweta Avenue