The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has obtained an arrest warrant for 63-year-old Alfred Peacock for failing to register as a sex offender.
Peacock was convicted of aggravated assault with intent to rape in Dougherty County in 2000 and also has an active warrant for violating the terms of his probation.
Peacock failed to report to the sheriff's office in 2018 for his annual registration, per the requirements of his sex offender status, and is not residing at the location he previously provided to law enforcement. Peacock is described as a black male, approximately 6'1", 245 lbs., with balding hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Peacock's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 on the E911 non-emergency line at (912) 384-7675.
- Authorities search for missing 16-year-old
- Detectives arrest three for Evans Grocery robbery in January
- DPD investigates two shootings, makes arrests in both cases
- County approves work on new subdivision, approves purchase of four vehicles for CCSO
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
Latest from Staff Reports
- Popular Christian retailer LifeWay to close stores, go entirely digital
- Douglas PD charges four in five different armed robberies in the city
- GBI finds third body in missing persons case, also makes second arrest
- Two bodies found in Berrien County, believed to be two of three missing individuals
- Armed robbers hit three stores in two days, suspects remain at large