The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has obtained an arrest warrant for 63-year-old Alfred Peacock for failing to register as a sex offender.
Peacock was convicted of aggravated assault with intent to rape in Dougherty County in 2000 and also has an active warrant for violating the terms of his probation.
Peacock failed to report to the sheriff's office in 2018 for his annual registration, per the requirements of his sex offender status, and is not residing at the location he previously provided to law enforcement. Peacock is described as a black male, approximately 6'1", 245 lbs., with balding hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Peacock's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 on the E911 non-emergency line at (912) 384-7675.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Jameon Gaskin named Gulf South Defensive Freshman of the Year
- Samuel Reed, reported missing, has been found in Florida
- Vehicle strikes deer in the middle of town Monday morning
- GBI arrests Broxton woman in connection with disappearance of Macon teen in 1991
- SGSC cross country wraps season with third-place finish