Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Sgt. Christopher Cody Phillips was named Interim Chief of the Alma Police Department on Friday, August 10, 2018. Sgt. Phillips was the supervisor of the Crime Suppression Unit created by Chief Michael Leslie. Sgt. Phillips and the former Chief Michael Leslie previously worked together in the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit, a division of the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office. Sgt. Phillips has 10 years of law enforcement experience.
- Low Country Cancer Care opens in Alma
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges