-----August 13th Arrests-----
APD arrested Carl Frankenfield, 29 of Alma, for criminal trespass following an incident in the 100 block of E 19th St. on an earlier date.
APD arrested Sherri L. Haynes, 42 of Hazlehurst, for outstanding warrants in Bacon and Jeff Davis County following a traffic stop on S. Pierce St. for a headlight violation.
-----August 14th Arrests-----
APD arrested Jarquavius Wilkins, 20 of Alma, on outstanding bench warrants, criminal trespass, interference with a 911 call, and obstruction following a call of remailing uninvited on E. 12th St.
APD and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office assisted the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office and the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit with a vehicle pursuit which ended in the 100 block of Bluebell Dr. Devin Grady, 42 of Alma, was arrested and transported to the Coffee County Jail by CCSO on multiple charges. Grady is currently on probation for an unrelated offense.
APD and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office arrested Jesse Ivey, 30 of Alma, on Fisherman Rd. Ivey was wanted by APD and Hazlehurst PD for theft by receiving stolen property and multiple counts of burglary.
-----August 15th Arrests-----
APD arrested Donald Ray Wasden, 51 of Alma, for criminal damage to property-2nd degree in the 200 block of Perkins St following a call of shots fired. Wasden discharged multiple rifle rounds from inside his Perkins St. home, breaking several windows in the process. Wasden informed APD in an interview he was under the influence of methamphetamine at the time of the incident. No injuries were reported.
-----August 17th Arrests-----
APD arrested Deaire Simpson, 55 of Alma, for criminal damage to property and theft by taking following an August 9th incident at Flash Foods where Simpson reportedly broke into a gambling machine and took over $1200.00 cash.
APD arrested Kim Batson, 47 of Alma, for obstruction of law enforcement officers and disorderly conduct following a domestic call in the 200 block of W. 17th St. Batson has been arrested multiple times this year for related offenses.
-----August 18th Arrests-----
APD arrested Bruce Nall, 56 of Alma, on outstanding bench warrants.
-----August 19th Arrests-----
APD arrested Jose Solis, 47 of Alma, and Teressa Solis, 44 of Alma, for battery (family violence) following a domestic disturbance call in the 500 block of E. 17th St. Jose and Teressa have been arrested multiple times for similar offenses in the past.
APD arrested Hunter Shane Howell, 22 of Alma, for possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, and possession of drug-related objects following an EMS call at the Sunset Inn on S. Pierce St.
APD arrested Branden Wells, 26 of Alma, on S. Wayne St, for possession of marijuana and public intoxication following a suspicious person call.
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- "Suspicious" person allegedly walks into stranger's home to avoid contact with officers, arrested anyway
- Homerville woman arrested on drug charges following traffic stop
- 25-year-old Douglas woman allegedly attempts to run over another during argument at Amberwood Apartments
- Stone Mountain woman arrested for allegedly supplying cell phone, drugs to Coffee Correctional inmate
Latest from Submitted
- Dr. Greg Tanner named Interim President of South Georgia State College
- City holds push in ceremony for new fire truck
- Middle school artists wanted for bookmark contest
- SGSC's Dr. Arlena Stanley selected to participate in USG's Executive Leadership Institute
- Clerk's Office announces new tool to monitor property and records activity