A traffic stop last Friday led to the arrest of one person on methamphetamine charges and another for a misdemeanor drug offense.
Around 5 p.m., Aug. 31, 2018, Coffee County K-9 deputies conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for a motor vehicle violation. During the stop, officers observed drug paraphernalia and conducted a subsequent search of the vehicle.
As a result, officers arrested the driver, identified as Gregory Holllinger, for possession of methamphetamine. A passenger in the vehicle, Johnny Harp III, was also arrested for possession of marijuana - less than one ounce.
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
- City commission decides to re-interview all five police chief candidates
- Bodies of Kristian Bell and boyfriend found buried near Nicholls
- Willacoochee man killed in hit and run, suspect arrested
- Two arrested in church burglary