A female subject who has allegedly broken a law of some kind is quite possibly headed to Coffee County.
WALB is reporting that a woman named Aushalina Leggett has fled Jenkins County and could be traveling to Coffee County. No other details have been given. A photo of Leggett is included with this story.
If you have any information regarding Leggett’s whereabouts, contact the Millen Police Department at (478)-982-2750 or the Jenkins County Sheriff’s Office at (478)-982-4211.
Latest from Staff Reports
- GBI secures involuntary manslaughter complaint against juvenile in RYDC death investigation
- GBI arrests juvenile correctional officer in Waycross RYDC death investigation
- Third suspect arrested, charged with murder in shooting death of Savion McRae
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center