Alma man arrested after allegedly breaking into a police cruiser
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Most lawbreakers try to stay as far away from the police as possible. Perrell Jadon Kelly, 31, of Alma, isn’t like most alleged criminals.
According to a press release from the Alma Police Department, Kelly was arrested on Thursday, Oct. 4, and charged with two counts of burglary second degree. Apparently, Kelly allegedly attempted to break into a marked police car while it was parked at the home of an off-duty police officer. His plan did not work out very well and he was arrested.
Kelly was taken without incident and transported to the Bacon County Jail. The press release states that Kelly will likely face more counts on the same charges.
Latest from Submitted
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges
- Aviation, aerospace initiative talks continue in Douglas
- 13th Annual Baldwin's Ballers Basketball Camp coming this summer
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees drop in unemployment rate
- National Cyber Scholarship Foundation recognizes CHS students