Most lawbreakers try to stay as far away from the police as possible. Perrell Jadon Kelly, 31, of Alma, isn’t like most alleged criminals.
According to a press release from the Alma Police Department, Kelly was arrested on Thursday, Oct. 4, and charged with two counts of burglary second degree. Apparently, Kelly allegedly attempted to break into a marked police car while it was parked at the home of an off-duty police officer. His plan did not work out very well and he was arrested.
Kelly was taken without incident and transported to the Bacon County Jail. The press release states that Kelly will likely face more counts on the same charges.
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta