Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The trial of Jasmine Williams, who was charged with murder in the September 2017 fatal shooting of Greg Swinson, 25, will begin Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 at the Coffee County Courthouse. Attorneys selected the jury today and both sides are set to start tomorrow.
At 3 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017, Swinson was shot in the head in his home on the 300 block of East Walker Street. Swinson initially survived the shooting and was transported to Savannah Memorial Hospital for further treatment. However, he died a short time later.
Williams, his girlfriend at the time, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Authorities upgraded her charges to murder after Swinson succumbed to his injuries. In October 2017, Williams was denied bond. She has remained in the Coffee County Jail since her arrest.
- Fort Eisenhower woman charged with murder in child's death
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County's tree lighting ceremony: The beginning of the Christmas season
- GBI identifies 1988 Ware County Baby Jane Doe, arrests two in her death
- GBI identifies 'Baby Jane Doe,' makes arrest in her death 35 years later
- GBI investigates death of 21-year-old woman in Remerton
Latest from Robert Preston
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Susan Latan Weeks, 75
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line