South Georgia State College (SGSC) and Dr. Charles Smith, Chair of Business and Assistant Professor of Management (BSM), will host an information session to learn more on the program on Thursday, November 8, 2018, from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Alumni House on the Douglas Campus.
The degree is approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Thus, financial aid and SGSC Foundation scholarships are available.
"Today's employers are looking for graduates with specific business skills, and our curriculum focuses around employer and industry needs," comments Dr. Smith. He goes on to say, "Our program offers a curriculum focused on providing hands-on learning to expose students to the latest technology and prepare them for real world applications."
- Here are the SGSC students from Coffee, Atkinson on academic honors list
- SGSC’s Hailey Furman to pursue Ivy League education in fall
- SGSC's Baldwin notches 250th career win
- SGSC to hold information sessions for bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education
- SGSC splits in Applebee's Okefenokee College Classic