Samuel Reed, 80, who had been missing since 7 a.m. Monday, Nov. 5, has been found.
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office reports that Mr. Reed was found in Florida and is being reunited with his family. Mr. Reed is in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease and contacted his family Monday. He said he was in Jacksonville, Florida.
The sheriff’s office issued a press release Tuesday morning asking for information regarding Mr. Reed’s whereabouts. Tuesday afternoon, he was found.
- Detectives arrest three for Evans Grocery robbery in January
- County approves work on new subdivision, approves purchase of four vehicles for CCSO
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
- Bodies of Kristian Bell and boyfriend found buried near Nicholls
- Two arrested in church burglary
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas PD charges four in five different armed robberies in the city
- GBI finds third body in missing persons case, also makes second arrest
- Two bodies found in Berrien County, believed to be two of three missing individuals
- Armed robbers hit three stores in two days, suspects remain at large
- DPD investigates two shootings, makes arrests in both cases