Samuel Reed, 80, who had been missing since 7 a.m. Monday, Nov. 5, has been found.
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office reports that Mr. Reed was found in Florida and is being reunited with his family. Mr. Reed is in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease and contacted his family Monday. He said he was in Jacksonville, Florida.
The sheriff’s office issued a press release Tuesday morning asking for information regarding Mr. Reed’s whereabouts. Tuesday afternoon, he was found.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Jameon Gaskin named Gulf South Defensive Freshman of the Year
- Vehicle strikes deer in the middle of town Monday morning
- GBI arrests Broxton woman in connection with disappearance of Macon teen in 1991
- SGSC cross country wraps season with third-place finish
- Agriculture losses due to Hurricane Michael are tremendous and will be felt for multiple generations