A Coffee County native has been missing under suspicious circumstances in South Carolina since August and authorities still haven’t been able to make much progress in her case.
Tina Diana Snipes, formerly of Coffee County, was last seen at the Horizon EZ Shop, a convenience store, at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15. The store is located at 2410 Highway 174 in Edisto Island, S.C. According to the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, detectives believe she disappeared under suspicious circumstances but authorities haven’t released any further details.
Snipes still has family in Coffee County and they would like for friends and acquaintances in the area to keep a lookout for her. Media reports describe Snipes as a white female, 5’3” and 113 pounds. She was reported missing from 7961 Maxie Road in Edisto Island. The last time anyone saw her, she was wearing a necklace, tank top, sunglasses, yoga pants, flip flops, and her hair pulled up in a bun. Her sister, Lisa Lott of Douglas, last spoke to Snipes on Tuesday, Aug. 7, via telephone.
Latest from Staff Reports
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- Premium Waters receives Industry Partner of the Year Award
- Kayla Sellers: Small Business Partner of the Year
- David Varnedore receives Entrepreneur of the Year Award