A Coffee County native has been missing under suspicious circumstances in South Carolina since August and authorities still haven’t been able to make much progress in her case.
Tina Diana Snipes, formerly of Coffee County, was last seen at the Horizon EZ Shop, a convenience store, at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15. The store is located at 2410 Highway 174 in Edisto Island, S.C. According to the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, detectives believe she disappeared under suspicious circumstances but authorities haven’t released any further details.
Snipes still has family in Coffee County and they would like for friends and acquaintances in the area to keep a lookout for her. Media reports describe Snipes as a white female, 5’3” and 113 pounds. She was reported missing from 7961 Maxie Road in Edisto Island. The last time anyone saw her, she was wearing a necklace, tank top, sunglasses, yoga pants, flip flops, and her hair pulled up in a bun. Her sister, Lisa Lott of Douglas, last spoke to Snipes on Tuesday, Aug. 7, via telephone.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Michael Mancil, who said he planned to blow up the HAARP facility in Alaska, sentenced on Wednesday
- High speed chase ends in Pearson, multiple vehicles damaged
- One person shot on Roper Street, no arrests
- Video: DPD, gang unit officers arrest Samuel Edward Jones for murder of Terrance Gibson
- Surveillance video: The DPD needs help identifying these three suspects