The Alma Police Department has arrested a Nicholls man during a domestic dispute on Nov. 27.
According to a press release issued by the Alma Police Department, officers arrested Mitchell Paulk, 32, of Nicholls as a result of a domestic call on the 500 block of South Bead Street. During the investigation, Paulk was arrested for battery (family violence) and third degree cruelty to children (three counts). Latristany Faulk was also arrested; she was charged with aggravated assault and third degree cruelty to children (three counts).
Both were transported to jail.
- School system to hold ribbon cutting at Nicholls Elementary this week
- Nicholls, Douglas receive over $1.5 million from DCA for infrastructure improvements
- Preston wanted on armed robbery, aggravated assault, other charges
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- Alma Black Light Extravaganza coming to FBC Douglas
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta