The Alma Police Department has arrested a Nicholls man during a domestic dispute on Nov. 27.
According to a press release issued by the Alma Police Department, officers arrested Mitchell Paulk, 32, of Nicholls as a result of a domestic call on the 500 block of South Bead Street. During the investigation, Paulk was arrested for battery (family violence) and third degree cruelty to children (three counts). Latristany Faulk was also arrested; she was charged with aggravated assault and third degree cruelty to children (three counts).
Both were transported to jail.
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
- Bodies of Kristian Bell and boyfriend found buried near Nicholls
- Alma Police Department looking for an accused child molestor
- Traffic stop leads to manhunt near Nicholls
- School system to hold ribbon cutting at Nicholls Elementary this week