The Waycross Judicial Circuit has a new assistant district attorney.
Jasmine Kelley has been sworn in as a new ADA. Kelley hails originally from Birmingham, Alabama. She attained her bachelor's degree in political science from Clark Atlanta University and later graduated from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School. She was admitted to the Bar earlier this year in July.
Kelley looks forward to prosecuting criminal cases in Coffee County.
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta