Things just aren’t getting any better for Bo Dukes, the man accused of helping conceal the 2005 death of Ocilla school teacher Tara Grinstead.
Wednesday, media outlets in the Macon/Warner Robins area began reporting that Dukes, who has been on the run since a judge revoked his probation stemming from a 2013 incident in which he was convicted of stealing $150,000 from the Army, is now wanted for sexual assault.
According to the reports, which have now been picked up by other outlets across the state, authorities want Dukes for rape, aggravated sodomy, false imprisonment, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The incident took place in Warner Robins at Dukes’s home. According to reports, he allegedly coerced two women to his home where he assaulted them at gunpoint.
Dukes was seen leaving the residence in a white 2013 Kia Sorrento, tag number PFP 1116. Allegedly, Dukes has threatened to commit suicide and may be under the influence of alcohol and other drugs. Anyone with information regarding Dukes’s whereabouts should contact their local authorities.
- Trial of Bo Dukes, accused of lying to GBI and helping burn Tara Grinstead's body, began today
- U.S. Marshals apprehend Bo Dukes in Irwin County
- Trojans fall to Northside-Warner Robins Eagles by 10
- Summer internship sparks teen's future career
- UGA equipment manager, Ocilla native, arrested on suspicion of planting hidden camera in locker room
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas PD charges four in five different armed robberies in the city
- GBI finds third body in missing persons case, also makes second arrest
- Two bodies found in Berrien County, believed to be two of three missing individuals
- Armed robbers hit three stores in two days, suspects remain at large
- DPD investigates two shootings, makes arrests in both cases