Wiregrass Georgia Technical College will offer the ServSafe Food Safety course on March 12, 2019 on the Coffee Campus. ServSafe is the food service industry’s premier food safety training and certification course. It is recognized by more federal, state and local health jurisdictions than any other food safety training program in the U.S.
The ServSafe course is recommended for all types of foodservice managers. This is a great opportunity to obtain your National Certification and update your skills in food-borne illness prevention. This class is not only for those that work in the public food businesses it is for anyone that serves food. This is a 5-year certification.
The class will be held on Tuesday, March 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the Coffee Campus of Wiregrass located at 706 West Baker Highway in Douglas. The registration and exam fee is $150. The class is limited to 20 participants, so early registration is strongly encouraged. Pre-registration is required. To register or get more information about this course, call 229-468-2074 or go to Eventbrite.com to register online.
Latest from Submitted
- Drug traffickers plead guilty to distributing crystal meth in South Georgia, including Coffee County
- Ruby Jean Henderson Yarberry
- Community mental health fair scheduled for May 18
- Students on Coffee Campus participated in Wiregrass scholarship signing day
- Water tower maintenance causes water discoloration