Joshua Peavy is coming home. After his strong showing on ABC’s Rising Star earlier this year, Peavy is will entertain local fans at the Martin Centre on Friday, Oct. 24, at 7 p.m. The concert will feature the Coffee High School show choir as the opening act, a live band, and a duet with Ansley Moore.
Peavy will perform all the songs from Rising Star along with other classic and current hits. He will also sing one original composition. Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door, and VIP packages – which include a meet and greet with Peavy – are available for $25. Tickets can be purchased at First National Bank of Coffee County, Holt’s Bakery, Bella’s Salon, and the Coffee High School front office.
Local sponsors for the concert are Colony Bank; Douglas Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic; Westside Surgical; Tanner Insurance Company; Aden’s Minit Mart; Scott Moore and Associates; The Loop College Ministries; Coffee Chrysler; and Anderson Pontiac.
“I’m really looking forward to doing this show in front of a hometown crowd. The band is fantastic and it’s going to be a really fun night. I’m excited about performing at home,” says Peavy.
Peavy made it to the semifinal round on Rising Star before being eliminated by one point.
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)