If you want to talk to Woody, you won’t have to leave Coffee County. After years of looking at Douglas and Coffee County, the Woody Folsom corporation has arrived in Douglas.
Woody Folsom has bought Coffee Chrysler. The dealership is now known as Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Douglas. According to a Facebook post, the Folsom company had this to say: “That's right, we are bringing our Woody Folsom values and our customer satisfactions right on over to Douglas, Ga!!! We absolutely cannot wait to serve you and the surrounding communities! We are so blessed and grateful that we have this opportunity and are able to be of better convenience to our customers that we serve from these surrounding towns! Douglas, Georgia... are you ready???”
The Woody Folsom-Coffee Chrysler deal had been on and off again for several months. Now it’s official. Woody is here.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Ace Harris wins state golf championship
- Coffee County has received over five inches of rain and it's still falling
- Case against Tyreek Hill 'not active'
- Only 187 have voted in District 5 election, one more week of early voting
- Rockin' 8 Cinemas to show sitcom created, written, produced by Douglas's Anna Braswell