Mrs. Bennett’s peers selected her to receive this honor in recognition of her outstanding service to Eastside Elementary School and her profession. After completing her Early Childhood Education degree through Valdosta State University, she began working towards her master’s degree in Early Childhood Education through Albany State University. She has taught for eight years and currently teaches third grade math.
Mrs. Bennett’s parents are Mr. Chris and Mrs. Christine McRae. She is married to Stacy Bennett and they have two sons, Grant and Austin. In commenting of her chosen career, Mrs. Bennett noted that she loves to see students learn and succeed. Eastside is pleased to recognize this exemplary professional as Eastside’s Teacher of the Year.
Latest from Submitted
- South Georgia State College to host virtual town hall June 1
- Satilla Regional Library adds library content streaming service, hoopla digital
- Fitzgerald Family Eyecare welcomes Dr. Kenneth Shealy
- Strawberry lime smoothies, summer camp information
- Douglas man indicted in federal firearms, drugs operation Project Guardian