An accident involving a passenger vehicle and a tractor on U.S. Highway 82 between Pearson and Axson claimed the life of a Coffee County woman and seriously injured two other passengers in the vehicle Tuesday morning.
According to authorities, the accident occurred in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 82 when the passenger vehicle collided with a tractor. The location of the accident was near the Charles Road/U.S. Highway 82 intersection. Tammy Paulk, 51, of Coffee County lost her life in the accident. Paulk’s daughter, Ashley Spivey, and Spivey’s two daughters were also in the vehicle. They were transported to trauma centers via Air Evac.
Authorities have released no further information regarding the accident.
- Lakeland PD officer allegedly shoots inmate in Atkinson County, GBI investigating
- GBI finds third body in missing persons case, also makes second arrest
- GSP releases reports in two recent vehicle v. pedestrian accidents
- Vehicle strikes, kills pedestrian Saturday night
- Video: Prison transport van involved in traffic accident in West Green, multiple injuries reported
Latest from Robert Preston
- Coffee County has received over five inches of rain and it's still falling
- Case against Tyreek Hill 'not active'
- Only 187 have voted in District 5 election, one more week of early voting
- Rockin' 8 Cinemas to show sitcom created, written, produced by Douglas's Anna Braswell
- Police department releases identity of body found behind Walmart