The CSX railroad crossing at Salem Church Road between Chaney Road and Buddy Chaney Road/Barrington Road will close for repairs “on or around May 28,” according to a press release issued by Southern Commercial Development.
The release also states the following: “This will necessitate rerouting traffic. Signage will be in place marking detour routes. All crossings are generally closed anywhere from two to five days. This can change, with or without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. Inclement weather could cause track maintenance delays or rescheduling.”
- Security video captures theft by taking suspect
- Dollar General fire deemed arson, suspect arrested
- Escaped inmate from Carroll County captured near Broxton
- Coffee County has received over five inches of rain and it's still falling
- Only 187 have voted in District 5 election, one more week of early voting