On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, the Coffee County Drug Unit conducted a traffic stop on Walker Street after observing the driver of a black Mazda car had failed to maintain lane and made an improper turn.
During a vehicle search, officers discovered a quantity of methamphetamine as well as a digital scale and other drug related objects. The driver, John Allen Daniels, was charged with driving while license suspended or revoked, no insurance, possession of drug related objects and possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. Daniels was booked into the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Submitted
- South Georgia State College to host virtual town hall June 1
- Satilla Regional Library adds library content streaming service, hoopla digital
- Fitzgerald Family Eyecare welcomes Dr. Kenneth Shealy
- Strawberry lime smoothies, summer camp information
- Douglas man indicted in federal firearms, drugs operation Project Guardian