Demetrius Brown of Coffee County has been arrested on drug trafficking and weapons charges.
On June 13, 2019, the Coffee County Drug Unit executed a search warrant at a residence in Coffee County. A large quantity of ecstasy tablets were recovered from the residence, along with a tablet press, and other ingredients used in the manufacturing of ecstasy tablets.
Coffee County Drug Unit detectives arrested Demetrius Brown at the scene and charged him with trafficking in ecstasy, manufacturing MDMA, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Inmate escapes Saturday evening, captured Sunday morning
- Seven arrested on gang and other charges after shooting
- Security video captures theft by taking suspect
- One-month-old girl seriously injured in domestic assault
- Douglas resident and cartel-connected illegal among those sentenced for drug trafficking