Drug officers arrested Julio Roberto Pascual on Sept. 19, 2019, following complaints from citizens regarding the sale of prescription drugs.
Pascual was arrested at a home in the Oak Park community. Officers found six different controlled substances in the house. Pascual had no prescription for the medications and was arrested and charged with six counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and one count of drugs not in original container.
Sheriff Doyle Wooten would like to thank all the concerned citizens who for reporting this activity.
Latest from Robert Preston
- SGSC on 'heightened alert,' on lookout for former employee
- TAD passes by huge margin, no changes on city commission
- GHSA releases region realignments, Coffee to drop to 5A
- Nugent pleads guilty, receives fine and probation
- Watson and Arnett win region cross country titles, CHS women finish first overall