Drug officers arrested Julio Roberto Pascual on Sept. 19, 2019, following complaints from citizens regarding the sale of prescription drugs.
Pascual was arrested at a home in the Oak Park community. Officers found six different controlled substances in the house. Pascual had no prescription for the medications and was arrested and charged with six counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and one count of drugs not in original container.
Sheriff Doyle Wooten would like to thank all the concerned citizens who for reporting this activity.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Wednesday shooting results in standoff, eventually ends with suspect in custody
- Brunswick High hires Douglas native as head baseball coach
- Douglas native owned home that Ahmaud Arbery was in just before being shot to death
- Driver in accident that claimed life of Sheila Hughes arrested
- Douglas native, CHS graduate named one of Georgia's top doctors for 2020