Drug officers arrested Julio Roberto Pascual on Sept. 19, 2019, following complaints from citizens regarding the sale of prescription drugs.
Pascual was arrested at a home in the Oak Park community. Officers found six different controlled substances in the house. Pascual had no prescription for the medications and was arrested and charged with six counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and one count of drugs not in original container.
Sheriff Doyle Wooten would like to thank all the concerned citizens who for reporting this activity.
- Wrong tag on vehicle leads to traffic stop, cocaine arrest
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest suspect wanted in Texas
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges
Latest from Robert Preston
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl
- CHS junior selected to represent the US at international weightlifting competition
- McDuffie named Region Player of the Year, 11 other Trojans make All Region 1st Team