The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office needs the public’s assistance in locating Johnny Ryan Floyd. Floyd currently has active warrants for battery and fleeing and attempting to elude officers.
Floyd allegedly committed a battery on a family member on October 8, 2019 in Coffee County. Floyd fled the location at the time and officers were unable to locate him. On October 28, 2019 Officers were in the area of Highway 221 North and Cross Road when they observed a white Ford F-150 and recognized Floyd as the driver. Officers attempted to make a traffic stop on the vehicle and a pursuit ensued. Floyd refused to Stop for officers and reached speeds over 100 mph. The pursuit became too dangerous to continue so in the best interest of safety to the public and the officers Officer’s discontinued the pursuit.
If you have any knowledge of information that can assist law enforcement in locating Johnny Ryan Floyd please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227. You can also contact the Facebook page with a private message.
If you cannot contact us to call Coffee E-911 at the non-emergency number (912) 384-7675 or your local law enforcement.
Please do not approach Floyd as he is considered dangerous.
- Officers charge Andre Larron Benjamin with murder in shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown
- Christopher Jones convicted on two counts of murder
- CCSO, DPD release statement regarding Harris arrest
- GBI investigating sheriff's deputies' use of force in Harris arrest
- Drug unit rounds up suspects on various charges