Three individuals have been charged in connection with the death of Vann Brown, 39, which occurred at a residence at 1200 Woodrow Harper Road in Ambrose in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day.
Daniel Anderson, Justin Anderson, and Jason Anderson all turned themselves in to the Coffee County Law Enforcement Center early this afternoon. Jason Anderson has been charged with making false statements and writings. Justin Anderson has been charged with tampering with evidence and making false statements and writings. Daniel Anderson has been charged with reckless conduct. Justin’s and Jason’s charges are felonies while Daniel’s charge is a misdemeanor. All three were booked into the Coffee County Jail. They have posted bond and were released.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is the lead agency in the investigation. A statement from the GBI is expected shortly. The investigation into Brown’s death is ongoing.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans hire passing specialist as offensive coordinator
- Buddy Nobles, Irwin County High head football coach, has died
- Armed robbery attempt at McDonald's lands three in jail
- No matter who wins, a former Trojan will earn a Super Bowl ring in Miami
- Video: Good Samaritans rescue child found on busy highway