Three individuals have been charged in connection with the death of Vann Brown, 39, which occurred at a residence at 1200 Woodrow Harper Road in Ambrose in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day.
Daniel Anderson, Justin Anderson, and Jason Anderson all turned themselves in to the Coffee County Law Enforcement Center early this afternoon. Jason Anderson has been charged with making false statements and writings. Justin Anderson has been charged with tampering with evidence and making false statements and writings. Daniel Anderson has been charged with reckless conduct. Justin’s and Jason’s charges are felonies while Daniel’s charge is a misdemeanor. All three were booked into the Coffee County Jail. They have posted bond and were released.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is the lead agency in the investigation. A statement from the GBI is expected shortly. The investigation into Brown’s death is ongoing.
- GBI investigating death of Christopher Anthony Woolf as homicide
- Broxton PD officer fires at vehicle during chase, GBI investigating
- GBI investigates New Year's Day death near Ambrose
- GBI investigates in-custody death at the Coffee County Jail
- GBI investigates officer involved shooting in Atkinson County
Latest from Robert Preston
- Motorist charged in hit-and-run death of Amanda Wynn
- Charges against Britt Leverette dropped at victim's request
- Two jailed following fight at youth basketball game at Central Square
- Dave and Sheila Hughes struck by vehicle turning left on Bryan Street
- MainStreet Director, wife struck by car in downtown Douglas