State Court Judge Bob Preston has announced that he will seek re-election for the office of State Court Judge. His election will be held on May 19, 2020.
At the end of this year, Judge Preston will have served 16 years as State Court Judge. If re-elected, Judge Preston would begin his fifth term on the bench. He urges the citizens of Coffee County to vote for him in May.
- Coffee County Food Bank opens in Douglas
- Community Foundation announces grant deadline, to award grants totaling $10,000
- Ferst Readers Board of Directors announces new president Davida Morgan Washington
- Wade edges Miller for BOE District 3 seat, Sheriff Wooten wins third term
- Officials encounter problems counting votes, all ballots still not counted