Two arrested, jailed for allegedly stealing credit cards from cars
- Written by Robert Preston
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Bret Davis, 39, and Amanda Seagraves, 39, both of Vidalia, have been arrested and charged in connection with breaking into cars and stealing credit cards.
The Douglas Police Department had photos of the couple allegedly using the stolen credit cards and had asked for the public’s assistance in identifying them. Citizens came through and provided information that led to the identification and eventual arrests of Davis and Seagraves.
They have been charged with entering an auto, financial transaction card theft, and financial transaction card fraud. They are being held in the Coffee County Jail.
- SGSC professor’s reference book makes best new Journalism/New Technical Writing books list
- Driver traveling nearly 30 mph over speed limit found carrying suspected methamphetamine
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- City to end recycling program on August 1
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
Latest from Robert Preston
- Veterans, citizens observe Memorial Day at courthouse ceremony
- City commission approves special exception variance for group bringing in ALDI grocery store
- Completely Unchained brings Van Halen to the stage Saturday in Douglas
- Former Trojan headed to Junior College World Series with Andrew College Tigers
- On the death of the manual transmission and the loss of our connection to the world around us