Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A fairly major – and potentially disruptive – road project will begin Monday in Douglas, weather permitting. If all goes well, the project will wrap on April 18.
The Georgia Department of Transportation has notified the City of Douglas that a contractor will be removing asphalt at the intersection of State Route (SR) 206 and SR 32 and replacing it with concrete. Concrete holds up well against the braking and idling of large trucks, which creates ruts in asphalt. There are no restrictions on when the contractor is permitted to work. The scheduled completion date is April 18, 2020.
Maintenance will require lane closures on some busy routes and motorists should be alert for changing traffic patterns in these areas.
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Coffee's Fred Brown #7 in rushing yards in state
- Courthouse suffers electrical issue, closed for the rest of the day