Crystal Lynn Garren, a convicted sex offender who has been charged with failing to register an address change, failed to show up this week in Superior Court and the sheriff’s office needs the public’s help in locating her.
Garren was convicted in Cook County for enticing a child for indecent purposes in February of 2003. She was required to register as a sex offender as part of her sentence. Garren has been living in Coffee County since 2016. In February of 2018, Garren was charged for failing to register address change after leaving the address she was registered at and not providing a new address.
Garren was eventually located in Cook County and her case was set to be tried this week in Coffee County Superior Court. However, Garren failed to show up for her court appearance on March 9, 2020 which resulted in the Superior Court Judge issuing a bench warrant for her arrest. If you have any knowledge as to the whereabouts of Crystal Lynn Garren, please call the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office (912-384-4227), Coffee County E-911 (912-384-7675) or you can call our anonymous tip line at (912-383-TIPS(8477) or leave a private message on the CCSO Facebook page.
Latest from Staff Reports
- School system releases statement concerning school closures
- Deputies locate and arrest Anthony Goodwin
- Coronavirus update: Coffee County schools to remain open
- CRMC alters visitor policy due to coronavirus
- Gotti charged with voluntary manslaughter, Gordon charged with tampering with evidence in fatal December shooting