COVID-19 has arrived in Coffee County.
According to a statement posted this morning on Coffee Regional Medical Center’s Web site, there is one confirmed COVID-19 case in Coffee County. The statement reads as follows:
“Today, the Georgia Department of Public Health will report that Coffee County has one confirmed COVID-19 positive individual. This individual is being cared for at Coffee Regional Medical Center by our team of outstanding, compassionate caregivers and physicians. Due to our obligation to assure patient privacy, other details will not be reported.
“CRMC urges the public to continue to be vigilant in washing your hands, limiting your visits to public places, and practice social distancing. It’s important to stress that you need to stay home if you are sick and call your family physician. For more information on COVID-19, visit us online at www.coffeeregional.org/coronavirus, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Instagram @coffeeregional.”
Latest from Robert Preston
- Former Douglas resident one of 13 arrested in plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Agents investigate, arrest Dr. Steve Anderson
- Irwin County Detention Center allegations: ICE, CRMC respond
- Complaint against Irwin County Detention Center alleges poor COVID-19 protocols, non-consenual hysterectomies
- Grand Jury indicts two on murder charges, six others in Vann Brown death