COVID-19 has arrived in Coffee County.
According to a statement posted this morning on Coffee Regional Medical Center’s Web site, there is one confirmed COVID-19 case in Coffee County. The statement reads as follows:
“Today, the Georgia Department of Public Health will report that Coffee County has one confirmed COVID-19 positive individual. This individual is being cared for at Coffee Regional Medical Center by our team of outstanding, compassionate caregivers and physicians. Due to our obligation to assure patient privacy, other details will not be reported.
“CRMC urges the public to continue to be vigilant in washing your hands, limiting your visits to public places, and practice social distancing. It’s important to stress that you need to stay home if you are sick and call your family physician. For more information on COVID-19, visit us online at www.coffeeregional.org/coronavirus, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Instagram @coffeeregional.”
- Douglas/Coffee County supports World Teen Mental Wellness Day
- CSX to close railroad crossing for maintenance
- Drug officers arrest two, one of whom was just released from jail 11 days prior
- It’s business license renewal time
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
Latest from Robert Preston
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl
- CHS junior selected to represent the US at international weightlifting competition
- McDuffie named Region Player of the Year, 11 other Trojans make All Region 1st Team