Coffee County Sheriff’s Office investigators are looking for an individual who burglarized a local convenience store early Sunday morning.
At 1:47 a.m. on Sunday morning, April 19, 2020, an individual broke into Quick Change #25 (the old Cindy’s Mini Mart near Baymeadows) on Highway 158 West. Store surveillance cameras caught the thief in action but his/her face isn’t recognizable on camera. Someone in Coffee County knows who this offender is and the sheriff’s office would like to hear from you.
If you can identify this person or have any information on this burglary, contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at 912-384-4227 or E911 Non-Emergency at 912-384-7675.
You may also private message the Coffee County Facebook page. All tips are confidential.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Governor's office: ATV park opening doesn't violate social distancing guidelines
- School system releases statement concerning school closures
- Deputies locate and arrest Anthony Goodwin
- Coronavirus update: Coffee County schools to remain open
- Convicted sex offender fails to show up in court, CCSO seeks public's help locating her