Coffee County Sheriff’s Office investigators are looking for an individual who burglarized a local convenience store early Sunday morning.
At 1:47 a.m. on Sunday morning, April 19, 2020, an individual broke into Quick Change #25 (the old Cindy’s Mini Mart near Baymeadows) on Highway 158 West. Store surveillance cameras caught the thief in action but his/her face isn’t recognizable on camera. Someone in Coffee County knows who this offender is and the sheriff’s office would like to hear from you.
If you can identify this person or have any information on this burglary, contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at 912-384-4227 or E911 Non-Emergency at 912-384-7675.
You may also private message the Coffee County Facebook page. All tips are confidential.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC
- Lace Futch, South Georgia's biggest champion, passes at 83
- DPD arrests a second suspect in death of Rae Rae Barnes