On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, the GBI’s Douglas Regional Office received a request from the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office to assist with a death investigation.
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at approximately 6:52 a.m., Bacon County 911 received a call that a body was found at 144 Marigold Ln., Alma, Ga. Deputies arrived at the location and found William K. Graham, 34, deceased. Deputies were unable to determine an immediate cause of death. Graham’s body will be transported to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office in Macon, Ga., for an autopsy and final determination of the cause of death.
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-8515 or the GBI Region 4 office at (912) 389-4103.
- Former cop sentenced to life on kidnapping, other charges
- Stolen car alert from Coffee County leads to pair of arrests near Alma
- GBI Perry and Douglas offices investigating related shootings, armed carjacking
- GBI releases details regarding Christmas Eve shooting
- GBI investigates fatal shooting, no charges filed