Sex offender on the loose, detectives need your help finding him
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A sex offender is on the loose and detectives need your help finding him.
According to the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, the absconded sex offender is Joseph Glenn Wright, a white male, 5’7” in height, approximately 160 lbs. with brown hair and hazel eyes. Wright was convicted in February 2010 of child molestation in Coffee County Superior Court.
Wright last reported that he was homeless and was going to be living under the 17 Mile River Bridge on Highway 221 North. Officers from the Department of Community Supervision and the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office have been unable to make any contact with Wright. Warrants have been obtained for Wright’s arrest.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Joseph Glenn Wright please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227. We also have a Tips line at (912) 383-8477 and Facebook private message. You may also contact 911’s non-emergency number at (912) 384-7675.
- Detective witnesses fight inside car, lands Fitzgerald man in jail
- Drug unit officers serve warrant, find suspect flushing alleged drugs down toilet
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Officer recognizes man driving on suspended license, makes traffic stop and finds meth
- GBI arrests Coffee County man in child death investigation