Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Coffee County School System’s Finance Department was recently awarded the Award of Distinction for Excellent Financial Reporting by the Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts. It was the third time the department has received this award.
This award was established to recognize excellence in financial reporting and controls. It encourages governmental organizations to go beyond the minimum requirements of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and recognizes individual organizations that are successful in achieving this goal. Created in 2014, this award is presented to organizations that submit quality financial statements and supporting documentation in a timely manner.
Additionally, to receive this award, the organization’s annual financial report must also be free of any significant deficiencies or material weaknesses, comply with all Transparency in Government requirements, and be given an unmodified audit opinion. The Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts exists to provide independent, credible audit services promoting improvement in government.
- Trojans open with big win over Blue Devils to start the season for second consecutive year
- School year begins with student safety at the top of the list
- Here are the 22 Zell Miller Scholars
- BOE approves new administrators at six schools
- GBI agents arrest Indian Creek Elementary principal on eight charges
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus