On September 4, 2020 Coffee County deputies were dispatched to 112 Country Acres Road about a theft.
Upon arrival deputies contacted the victim who stated that someone had taking his home-made 18 ft. blueberry trailer off his property sometime in June. The case was turned over the Criminal Investigation Division for further investigation. As a result of that investigation some parts of the trailer were recovered.
Detectives have secured a warrant on an Alma man, Skylar Langston Mims, 25, for theft by receiving stolen property. Mims was located on September 15, 2020 by Coffee County detectives and is currently in the Coffee County Jail.
- Sheriff's office makes child molestation, family violence, drug arrests in separate investigations
- Proposed Moody Air Force Base airspace initiative will harm local airports
- Commissioner Olivia Pearson arrested on criminal trespass charges at elections office
- Mayor, commission say no to annual Christmas parade
- CMS announces first nine-week incentive winners