On September 3, 2020, the Coffee County Drug Unit assisted by the Atkinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Georgia Department of Corrections arrested Robert Lee Poke, 35, in Douglas for outstanding warrants from Coffee County for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession a Scheduled III Controlled Substance.
Poke was located at the Miami Motel in Pearson. He was taken into custody and transported to the Coffee County Jail. His first appearance bond was denied and Poke remains in custody of the Coffee County Jail.
- Alexandria Bowen indicted, jailed for alleged involvement in fiance's heroin arrest
- Six Sandy Bottom defendants sentenced in federal court
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
- Chases, meth possession, and firearms charges top drug unit's operations in April
- Benjamin Johnson arrested, charged with armed robbery after chase