Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On September 3, 2020, the Coffee County Drug Unit assisted by the Atkinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Georgia Department of Corrections arrested Robert Lee Poke, 35, in Douglas for outstanding warrants from Coffee County for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession a Scheduled III Controlled Substance.
Poke was located at the Miami Motel in Pearson. He was taken into custody and transported to the Coffee County Jail. His first appearance bond was denied and Poke remains in custody of the Coffee County Jail.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Officers arrest, charge nine with DUI and other related offenses last week
- A cracked windshield leads to methamphetamine arrest
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges