On September 15, 2020 at approximately 4:45 p.m., David Wayne Giddens was apprehended in Room 222 at the Fountain Inn for a probation violation.
Drug Unit detectives were informed that Giddens had a fourth amendment wavier and searched his person. They located a clear plastic bag with suspected methamphetamine and a clear plastic bag with suspected marijuana. All evidence was collected and secured.
Giddens was transported to the Coffee County Jail for processing. He was charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and probation violation. Giddens’s bond was denied and he is currently incarcerated in the Coffee County Jail.
- Bowen, Merson receive additional charges in alleged heroin operation
- Young to stand trial Wednesday on possession of firearms charge
- Operation Quality-of-Life discovers numerous violations in city
- Wiregrass announces President's, Dean's lists
- Reed's Snack & Shack takes 1st in Barbecue News Magazine's 2022 Sauces of Honor contest