The City of Douglas Water Department will begin flushing water lines on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 11:00pm and will continue through early Thursday morning, October 1, 2020, approximately 2:00am. Water lines that will be flushed will affect the Bojo Ella area, Eastside Park area, and Golf Club area. Water lines will remain flushing to clear any discolored water; however, some residual may be left Thursday morning.
During water line flushing the water may become rusty or cloudy, if water discoloration occurs, let the water run until it runs clear. This will clear the line of any rust that might have dislodged from the pipes. Before washing clothes or cooking, please let the water run clear before using it.
If there are questions or concerns, please call the City of Douglas Water Department at 912-389-3444.
- Douglas/Coffee County supports World Teen Mental Wellness Day
- CSX to close railroad crossing for maintenance
- Drug officers arrest two, one of whom was just released from jail 11 days prior
- It’s business license renewal time
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed