Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Board of Directors serves both in a community advisory capacity, and in a limited administrative capacity, performing certain oversight responsibilities as designated by state board policy. The local board is comprised of members from the business and industrial communities from the eleven-county service area. State board policy defines the role and responsibilities of the local board.
To learn more about the Board of Directors or Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, visit wiregrass.edu. Wiregrass is be accepting new students for Spring Semester during Free Application Week held November 2-6.
- Whitehead Awards Wiregrass graduates with Tradesman Award
- Wiregrass Tech renames Lowndes Hall after Sidney and Sharon Morris
- Wiregrass and VSU sign articulation agreement to benefit future teachers
- A spark that changed a career led to the TCSG's Rick Perkins Instructor of the Year
- Wiregrass changes venue for October Board of Directors meeting