One man has been arrested and authorities are looking for a second suspect in the death of Tuck Taylor, 47, of Alma.
Taylor was found deceased in Wayne County on Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020. He had been missing since Oct. 2, 2020. The day Taylor’s body was found, GBI agents and Bacon County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested D’vonta O’Neal, 25, of Alma, and charged him with one count of felony murder, one count of party to the crime of aggravated assault, and one count of party to the crime of armed robbery.
Warrants have also been obtained for Devante Batton, 24, of Alma, charged with one count of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, one count of armed robbery, and one count of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Devante Batton is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-5161 or the GBI Douglas office at (912) 389-4103.
- Coffee County man arrested for sexual exploitation of children
- GBI announces promotions at Douglas field office
- Twelve witnesses take the stand in first day of Anderson trial
- Prison sentences for drug trafficker, two ex-prison guards wrap Sandy Bottom conspiracy
- Former Willacoochee police chief arrested by GBI
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- A fight in West Green lands one in the hospital, another in jail
- Migrant women endured medical mistreatment at Georgia ICE facility, U.S. Senate report finds
- DPD makes arrest in golf club thefts
- Douglas native one of 17 alleged gang members charged in Barrow County