The City of Douglas would like to notify citizens of a new four-way stop intersection located at the intersection of West Bryan Street and South College Avenue.
The four-way stop signs have been added for public safety due to the increased volume of accidents at the intersection. To allow time for public education of the new four-way stop, citizens are urged to use caution at this intersection. This will take time for some people to adjust to and the city doesn't plan to issue any citations to motorists who run the stop signs, unless there is a vehicle accident/collision, until December 1, 2020.
- Coca-Cola® With Coffee and Coca-Cola® With Coffee Zero Sugar arrive in Coffee County
- Two-year City Hall renovation to begin soon, city offices to be relocated
- County officials take their oaths of office
- Local drug investigation indicts 48 defendants for conspiracy, including three prison guards
- Casey Wright named fire chief