A Coffee County female faces multiple drug charges following a traffic stop in the Green Acres community last week.
Coffee County K-9 deputies conducted the stop on Friday, Jan. 15, initially due to equipment violations. The driver, Stefanie Lynn Adams, subsequently consented to a search of the vehicle.
As a result of the roadside investigation, deputies discovered a quantity of suspected methamphetamine and the anti-anxiety controlled substance drug Alprazolam. Other drug paraphernalia, including a glass pipe and digital scales, was also located in the vehicle.
Adams was arrested at the scene and has been charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance, and possession of drug related objects.
- Dairy Queen changes hands, Lyon Management purchases from Adams/Spell families
- Coffee County man pleads guilty to methamphetamine distribution
- Multi-agency operation yields one arrest
- Douglas man, 41, arrested on child pornography charges
- Incidents result in arrests on methamphetamine, other charges