Douglas man faces charges after allegedly stealing vehicle
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A 28-year-old man faces an array of criminal charges following the theft of a motor vehicle in Coffee County.
Coffee County detectives arrested Miguel Anjel Rivera on Jan. 25 following an investigation into the taking of a 2009 GMC Sierra C1500 that occurred on the Willacoochee Hwy.
Rivera has been charged with theft b taking of a motor vehicle and entering an auto with the intent to commit a felony. He also faces other similar charges related to crimes that occurred within the City of Douglas. He is currently in the Coffee County Jail and has been denied bond.
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
Login to post comments