A 28-year-old man faces an array of criminal charges following the theft of a motor vehicle in Coffee County.
Coffee County detectives arrested Miguel Anjel Rivera on Jan. 25 following an investigation into the taking of a 2009 GMC Sierra C1500 that occurred on the Willacoochee Hwy.
Rivera has been charged with theft b taking of a motor vehicle and entering an auto with the intent to commit a felony. He also faces other similar charges related to crimes that occurred within the City of Douglas. He is currently in the Coffee County Jail and has been denied bond.
- Dairy Queen changes hands, Lyon Management purchases from Adams/Spell families
- Coffee County man pleads guilty to methamphetamine distribution
- Coffee County Schools to host teacher job fair
- More Operation Sandy Bottom defendants make court appearances
- Douglas’s WWII flight museum joins World War II Heritage Trail