Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John F. King announced today that Atmath Bell Wright, 35, and Joseph Dailey, 48, both of Metter, GA, and Samantha Jackson Pincus, 48, of Neeses, SC, were arrested in connection with a recent Coffee County fire.
The fire occurred at 1109 Brunswick Avenue in Nicholls around 8:22 a.m. on Friday, February 5. “The resident was not home at the time of the fire and investigators on scene noted a TV was missing,” said Commissioner King. “The culprits were all charged with 1st degree burglary and arson after one individual approached the Nicholls Police Chief claiming to be responsible.”
The investigation began in Coffee County but spilled over into Toombs and Candler Counties. Commissioner King’s Fire Investigations Unit assisted the Nicholls Police and Fire Departments in this case.
- Incidents result in arrests on methamphetamine, other charges
- CSX to close crossings near Nicholls for repair
- Deputies arrest Nicholls man on child molestation charges
- Officials investigation inmate death at Coffee Correctional Facility
- Sheriff's office, Nicholls PD make arrests on drug and other charges
Latest from Submitted
- First jury trial in 14 months ends with murder conviction
- Wiregrass Tech's Rick Perkins winner named top state finalist
- Pre-application period to support CRMC through rural tax credit opens Monday
- Detectives investigate two unrelated cases, make meth arrests
- City receives funds for drainage improvements