Kendrick Mizell, 27, has been identified as the suspect in the Feb. 28, 2021, slaying of Antravious Johnson, 22. Johnson was shot multiple times on the 900 block of South Gaskin Avenue.
Mizell should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached, according to the Douglas Police Department. If anyone has any information on Mizell’s whereabouts, please call 911, the Douglas Police Department's Anonymous Tip Line at 912-260-3600, or you may message the DPD on Facebook.
- City to hold public hearing on possible Revitalization Area Strategy designation
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing recognizes City of Douglas
- DCA presents city with $400,000 grant
- Trinity School of Medicine, SGSC partner to provide a path to medical school
- South Florida deputies arrest federal fugitive from Coffee County