Coffee County’s first baby of 2015 arrived on Thursday, Jan. 1, at 3:32 a.m. Little Miss Ashlyn Payton, who weighed six pounds, 15 ounces, was born to Chasity Tockett and Dustin Payton, both of whom live in Douglas. Both baby and mother are healthy, happy, and are ready for a great 2015.
- Operation Quality-of-Life discovers numerous violations in city
- Wiregrass announces President's, Dean's lists
- Reed's Snack & Shack takes 1st in Barbecue News Magazine's 2022 Sauces of Honor contest
- Jerome Arnold, Jr., indicted in slaying of Rae Rae Barnes
- An interview with Melody and Vaylor Trucks of Brother & Sister