Officers charge Andre Larron Benjamin with murder in shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown
- Written by Staff Reports
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Andre Larron Benjamin, 19, has been charged with felony murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime in connection with the shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown, 21.
Brown was killed on July 15, 2021, at Georgian Woods Apartments on McNeil Drive. The investigation has been ongoing since the shooting. With the assistance of the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, the GBI, Georgia State Patrol, and other agencies, officers were able to charge Benjamin with the crime.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Valdosta police investigating accidental double shooting, at least one victim from Douglas
- BOE approves new administrators at six schools
- Two Hawks combine for no-hitter in 6-0 win over Andrew College
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record