Two burglary suspects were jailed by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office authorities after being caught in the act.
On November 2, the sheriff’s office received a report of an alarm going off at a residence located in Nicholls, Ga. Upon arrival, law enforcement observed the two suspects leaving the residence in a black Ford Fusion.
Officers attempted a traffic stop but the suspects fled before wrecking the vehicle in a nearby ditch. They then ran into a wooded area.
Both suspects, identified later as Kendall Sanders and Benjamin West, were captured a short time later and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives have charged Sanders and West with burglary.
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes
- Argument at Diamond Cargo ends in stabbing
- Judge denies motion to re-sentence woman who attempted to have husband killed in 2016
- Felon back behind bars after allegedly shooting at neighbor
- Deep South Farm Supply employee charged with taking, burning truck and trailer