On December 1, 2021, Dr. Sudhakar Jonnalagadda was recognized as the recipient of the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award (PBSA) by the Consul General of India, Dr. Swati Kulkarni.
Dr. Jonna was first recognized as the recipient of the PBSA in January of 2021 during an award ceremony held virtually due to COVID. He was selected as the awardee for his leadership as the President of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) and while under his leadership, AAPI raised over $5 million in PPE and life-saving equipment to India during the second wave of COVID-19.
In her speech, Dr. Kulkarni acknowledged Dr. Jonna for coming to India’s aid when they needed it most. The PBS Award is the highest honor bestowed upon a non-resident Indian, person of Indian origin, or organization founded by non-resident Indians for making a difference in the world.
Coffee Regional Medical Center is proud to partner with Dr. Jonna in providing outstanding care to this region.
- Dr. Peterson speaks at Mercer graduation
- May recognized as National Nurse's Month, May 8-14 proclaimed National Hospital Week
- Ameris Bank donates $1,805,000 to CRMC, 17 other rural hospitals
- Coffee Regional welcomes new Vice President of CRH Physician Practices
- CRMC celebrates National Donate Life Month