Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Contractors working with CSX railroad have released tentative closure dates for crossings in Douglas. Five to seven teams will be working on railroad maintenance beginning January 24, 2022 and due to the magnitude of the job, closures may change at any given time.
Anticipated and tentative closures dates are below and could mean that crossings will be closed days prior to or days after the dates:
Chaney Rd. (Mar. 2), Salem Church Rd. (Mar. 2), Barrington Rd. (Mar. 2), Shirley Ave. (Mar. 2), S. Daughtry (Mar. 2), S. College Ave. (Mar. 2), S. Manilla Ave. (Mar. 2), S. Pearl Ave. (Mar. 2), S. McDonald Ave. (Mar. 3), Victor Bray Lane (Mar. 3), Wendell Sears Rd. (Mar. 3), Willie Anderson Rd. (Mar. 3).
On these dates, motorist should allow more drive time to reach destinations. The City of Douglas will release the information as it is released.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus