There’s not a lot that can be done to relieve the stress of finals week but give it to the Clemson football team – at least they’re trying. The Clemson football program released a video showing several football players, Coffee’s Maverick Morris among them, offering free hugs to students as a way of easing the burden of finals.
In the video, players give students hugs and orange lollipops. Their plan seems to work; while some of the students look confused at first, they all leave with a smile on their faces. The 6’5”, 300-pound Morris, who is wearing an orange T-shirt, can be seen throughout the 1:37 clip.
- Here is information on upcoming 4-H fundraisers, summer camps, junior 4-H conference
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce celebrates Dresses and Dreams expansion, relocation
- First Academy announces third quarter Honor Roll, Headmaster's List
- Holt's Bakery & Restaurant competes for 'Sweetest Bakery in America'
- CCSO arrests one on child cruelty charges after allegedly hitting a 10-year-old