There’s not a lot that can be done to relieve the stress of finals week but give it to the Clemson football team – at least they’re trying. The Clemson football program released a video showing several football players, Coffee’s Maverick Morris among them, offering free hugs to students as a way of easing the burden of finals.
In the video, players give students hugs and orange lollipops. Their plan seems to work; while some of the students look confused at first, they all leave with a smile on their faces. The 6’5”, 300-pound Morris, who is wearing an orange T-shirt, can be seen throughout the 1:37 clip.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest